Home Insurance

Although Ecuador is a beautiful and peaceful country, it is not excempt from possible unfortunate disasters or events. Living in an area affected by the Nazca and South American faults can cause unpredictable earthquakes and if your home is not insured you could lose everything in a minute.

Let’s reinforce your home.

Home insurance VS Renters insurance.

Home and renters insurance go hand in hand, but they do not always have to. Home owners insruance, as the name suggests, is ideal for clients who own their home. Renters insurance, on the other hand, is ideal if you lease a house or apartment and want to insure your contents within the home.

  • Home assistance
  • Tsunami
  • Plumbing
  • Extended coverage (Fall and property damage by foreign objects)
  • Fire and/or lightning
  • Collapse
  • Explosion
  • Collapse
  • Earthquake or tremor
  • Debris removal
  • Volcanic eruption
  • Robbery and assault
  • Riot, strikes and civil commotion
  • Personal accident
  • Malicious damage and vandalism
  • Glass breakage
  • Rain and flood damage
  • Lease expenses in case of loss
  • Water damage

(Plans start as low as $26/month)


Am I protected from damage to my appliances in case of a water leak?

Yes, by ensuring your contents you ensure that your appliances are protected from damage, the only negative would be in case of negligent damage.

Am I covered in case of natural disasters?

Yes, you have comprehensive coverage when you take out a homeowner’s policy.

What type of home emergencies are covered?

In case of loss of keys to the front door, in case an external window is broken, in case one of your pipes bursts.

What is the difference between burglary and theft?

A robbery implies material or physical damage in which you are economically affected and a theft is the action of taking one of your objects without violence or damage to your home, the second case is not covered.

Get your quote today!